Radiation Safety Officer (RSO) / Health Physicists

Whether you need radiation safety officer for a short period of time or you need one on a more permanent basis, R. M. Wester and Associates, Inc. can provide a highly skilled person or team to assist in the administration of your radiation safety program.

If you need someone to help with taking surveys or interpreting the results of bioassays we can also provide you with health physicists or technicians.

Radiation Safety Officer

A person by virtue of education and experience is qualified to administer the terms and conditions of a radioactive materials license.  The person must be approved by the licensing authority.