Radiation Emergency Response

R. M. Wester and Associates, Inc. can respond to your emergencies involving radioactive materials at any time day or night.  Whether the emergency is a broken source or a spill, we can respond with  all of the appropriate equipment and expertise to get the job done.

What if I lose a source?

The first thing you need to do is perform a thorough search of the facility.  Look in places, such as closets and dumpsters, where you would not normally store the source when it is taken out of service.  While you are performing your search, contact R. M. Wester and Associates who will assist in your search, and help you notify the proper authorities, and then help you find the source.