Radioactive Materials License

R. M. Wester and Associates, Inc. can assist you in the application, renewal, amending and termination of your NRC or Agreement State radioactive materials license or state registration. We are able to complete all necessary forms, assist with writing required procedures, and answer any questions from the regulators.

Every radioactive materials license is unique and therefore requires that you have not only a complete understanding of the regulations but also a relationship with the regulatory agency.  R. M. Wester and Associates, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in assisting clients with their radioactive materials licensing and has developed a good working relationship with the licensing authorities.

R. M. Wester and Associates, Inc. can also assist you in completing the required state registrations for x-ray and C-T scan equipment.

Specific License vs. General License

There are many applications where a specific license granted from the NRC or Agreement State is required, such as R&D, or possession of nuclear gauges.  Where other applications for possession of certain gauges requires a general license.  The requirements for each type vary greatly.

  • Complete turnkey process
  • Can complete all paperwork
  • Act on your behalf with the licensing agency
  • Perform all necessary pre-registration surveys
  • Perform required training for RSO and users